Reformer for Dancers<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 1796

Reformer for Dancers
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 1796

Watch this Class
Dear Diane, I know this is an "older" class but I love it! Not just this class but all your other reformer classes. Ive been really having fun doing them all! Hope you are well!
Beautiful work, thank you
Tanya B
Thank you Diane, I very much enjoy practicing dance technique in Pilates and to share this in my teaching as well. Thank you! :)
Cara L
I really enjoyed watching the flow of this class! I can see how each exercise caters to a dancers needs, and I enjoyed all the different variations!
Isabela D
I really enjoyed the dancer exercises with the table. I had not seen that before and to use it to improve turn out could be really beneficial when working with dancers.
Isabela D
I really liked the shift in the weight placement exercise. I really can tell the engagement in the standing leg and inner thighs. Its a really great dancer exercise. along with finishing in a nice arabesque. 

Cara L
I really enjoyed the exercises on the standing platform, it takes so much control and is perfect for dancers! 
Allyssa M
I loved the exercises on the standing platform! Such a great exercise for turnout! 
Savannah G
I really enjoyed the transitions between each exercise. Mt favorite exercise was the Ron Fletcher version of Stomach Pull/ High V.
Mikaela S
It was fun to see how many ballet related exercises you can do on the reformer.  I also enjoyed learning new exercises using the platform. 
41-50 of 60

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin