Standing Upper Body Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1813

Standing Upper Body Flow
Amy Havens
Class 1813

Watch this Class
Hi Amy

This was a great short and practical work out. I work in an environment and schedule that does not leave me much exercise time. Would appreciate more 15 or 20min session that by the end of week will give at least a reasonable overall workout. I know its not optimal, but some exercise time is far better than non. I took up pilates for back, shoulder, knee injuries.

Cheers
Sean
Hi Amy

This was a great short and practical work out. I work in an environment and schedule that does not leave me much exercise time. Would appreciate more 15 or 20min session that by the end of week will give at least a reasonable overall workout. I know its not optimal, but some exercise time is far better than non. I took up pilates for back, shoulder, knee injuries.

Cheers
Sean
Hi Sean.....Thank you, glad you enjoyed this short little 'class'. Yes....short little workouts are better than nothing, you are absolutely right so keep that up! If you filter through our inventory of classes for 'duration', you should be able to find other short classes to suit your goals. I have some, but other teachers do as well. Some have props, others don't. I think you'll find quite a few to string together a full workout for yourself. Keep it up!
1 person likes this.
Creative, Classy, and Clear!
wow, thank you Deanna! What did you like best about this class, if I can ask?!
1 person likes this.
I love this Amy, as I do all of your shoulder work. True movement medicine that meets me where I am, helps me reconnect and counters my long days at the desk. And: Lovely that this also has some upper-body strength work that can be easily incorporated into a daily routine. Thank you :)
Julia R YES,... you've nailed it!  These are 'easy to do' relatively.  If we could all rely a bit more on the wall..... right?!!
Tanya S
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy, I felt my rib cage not connected to the wall when I had my back on the wall ,and my core touching the wall time and again when I was facing the wall, I am sure my rib cage is more “flared out” since they started to hurt slightly during this class .pls advise
Hi Tanya  -- without being able to really see you (although with technology, we could do that and I'd be happy to do a coaching session with you, just let me know),  chances are your ribcage and mid-spine could use a bit of alignment and repositioning.  We never want to hurt when doing Pilates.  
21-29 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin