Class 1823

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Milk and cookies.
Pele
1 person likes this.
I'll come back to this one when I'm tired
2 people like this.
If you're tired when you start this class, Pele, then you might not be able to get to the end of it... I found it tough !! Or is it because i'd taken one of Leah's reformer workouts before ? So yes, some of it was quite challenging to me (especially the side bending), but I loved it all. The chest stretches with the weights felt delicious ! Thanks Sharon :))
1 person likes this.
Thanks
I find this class well rounded.
I love your teaching style, you explain everything in such simple way .

1 person likes this.
One question:
You think that the roll over here is the best preparatory to the same on the mat than short spine ?
1 person likes this.
Wow, the last set of grasshopper/rocking/swimming- holy moly! Great challenge! Thanks so much, Sharon. Awesome class
1 person likes this.
Loved it!
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Hi Pele, I hope you enjoy the class when your return to take it. Keep me posted if you find it energizing.
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Hi Anne, Yes I agree. The Spine Corrector work can be challenging. I'm happy you loved it.
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Hi Monica, Thank you for the lovely compliments. I appreciate that you found it easy to understand. In terms of your question about the Rollover, I would say that it depends on your client. I would look at which skills are missing when your client attempts the Rollover....are they initiating from the spine? Are they letting their legs and pelvis get heavy....are they creasing at the hips to fold over? I don't consider the Short Spine nor Rollover on Spine Corrector as a prep for the Mat version, but more other ways to help someone understand the exercise. In terms of a prep, I might look at how they perform Rolling like a Ball. I hope that answers your question and thank you again for commenting :)
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin