Detailed Reformer Variations<br>Alan Herdman<br>Class 1825

Detailed Reformer Variations
Alan Herdman
Class 1825

Watch this Class
Jenny ~ Thank you for your forum post. Alan will be back this summer to teach more classes. I hope you enjoy them once they are on the site!
Great Class it is nice to see the corrections as they are working,gives teaching the full impact. Loved the precision and attention to details. Lovely to see the timing, breath,and movement with all that mindfulness. Had one question Alan is mentioned strong men and you said I use a yellow on footwork? Was that a yellow only or two reds and a yellow?
This was amazing! Thank you Alan for wonderful cueing, precise movements and challenge! This was almost a level 3 class......
Lovely elongations and flowing movements with precise cues. Definately one to come back to over and over again. Thank you Alan.
My great teacher...!!!
Thank you Alan...!!!
Cindy K
Fabulously cued workout that left me feeling strong and long. Please please please add more Alan videos!
What a beautiful soul. Feeling grateful for you, Alan!
I love Mr Herdman's classes. He works the body methodically and brings attention to detail that elongates and strengthens! He is a general with a sense of humor- even more fun and educational!
I absolutely love everything about this class! From the British accent to the excercises and the pace. Excellent, this one goes into my favourites. Thank you Mr. Herdman.
This felt great. Enjoyed some new variations and the stretches. Thank you. Will repeat. 
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin