Daily Dose of Posture<br>Dawn-Marie Ickes<br>Workshop 1849

Daily Dose of Posture
Dawn-Marie Ickes
Workshop 1849

Watch this Workshop
Really enjoyed this. Great reminder that we need to continue deepening basic exercises for our students and ourselves.
1 person likes this.
This is great. I have one question would there be any variations dealing with male clients?
I have a new client and he finds all of this very difficult to comprehend.
Michaela, when I am teaching the prone work with male clients I am very specific about what needs to be moved out of the way and where they should feel contact with the Mat. In terms of connecting deep within, that sometimes just takes time...
1 person likes this.
Hi Dawn, I really enjoyed the workshop, thanks for sharing this. Love the use of the balls to make the exercises more interesting, challenging and effective. Also loved the butterfly exercise and looking forward to trying it out.
Would you mind sharing some of your verbal cues for male clients in the prone position? Many thanks
1 person likes this.
Hi Dawn, you quote a study stating an increase in swayback posture in 12-28 year olds. I would appreciate a link to that study if you are able to. Thanks
Brenda B
1 person likes this.
Excellent explanation. Thank you, Dawn!
Lore Miller
Hi Dawn, the feedback the body receives from the balls in this back workout is extremely effective. This is wonderful material for me to share with my clients, many of whom are dental professionals with tight forward rounded shoulders. Thank you so much for a very well presented workshop.
Christina F
Wonderful workshop! Thank you so much!! I look forward to watching more of your videos.
I loved this workshop! I am working with a lady, mid 50's, slight scoliosis , I'm thinking this will be very good for her as well. Your thoughts. She is short, does not have mich space between her ribs and hips. She is just starting her Pilates journey, and is very excited to learn,
Gosha McClung
Thank you Dawn, great workshop, very informative and helpful!
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin