Full-Body Standing Flow<br>Diane Severino<br>Class 1862

Full-Body Standing Flow
Diane Severino
Class 1862

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
what beautiful lines she makes with her body! thank you!
2 people like this.
Just started to watch this session Diane you are amazing and funny too, it's got humor really got me smiling!! Love the way you teach and explain in a fun way x
6 people like this.
Ahhh !!! Your years of experience bringing wisdom along with wonderful humor! Love the way you encourage us to laugh a little at ourselves while challenging us to be a better version of ourselves. Thank you, Diane
Love the humor Diane.. sometimes we get way too serious..
also thank you for showing what 'not' to do. Making this video a 'pre requisite' for my barre student!!
Thank You :) Love standing work !!
Thank you so much! You are fantastic! I would love to do more classes with you.
5 people like this.
She is a breath of FRESH AIR!!!
What a joy to have this video. I feel as if I am taken back in time and in a dance studio with those that I dreamed of ever meeting!

Love this gal!!!! Keep teaching us!!! Please.
As you might expect, Diane is not one to be on the computer (or this forum) often. We will make sure she knows of your appreciation. In fact, we can't wait to remind her, through your words, how wonderful she is. For more of her perspective, be sure to check out her discussion on Ron Fletcher in the Pilates Legacy Project.

Diane on Ron Fletcher
3 people like this.
Really enjoyable class! What a fab teacher and personality
Thanks Diane and Pilates Anytime xx
Diane Severino
'm astounded, delighted and humbled.
You get me! You like me! My nine year old grandson showed me what you all wrote. I'm going to watch my class for the first time now. Thank you all! PS I hope I kept my abs in!

Diane Severino
1-10 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin