Theraband Intensity<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 1894

Theraband Intensity
Rael Isacowitz
Class 1894

Watch this Class
Jillian H
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class! So many great variations I can add to my classes. My favorite part: "not sure if this is going to work, but we're going to try it!" I LOVE class exploration with new ideas that pop into your head spontaneously! Thanks for sharing.
Anne Marie, I remember when Rael said that and I felt he was channeling our intent here at PA perfectly! He is so inspiring!
Excellent class!!!
As I am watching this class, I can't wait to get to the studio tomorrow and repeat this session.
I can imagine Joseph Pilates having this sort of energy !
Fantastic !
Your passion and energy are so exhilarating, Rael. I needed that to get through those teasers after all the hard work (i must admit i'd taken another class before). You boosted me beyond my limits !! Thanks a lot :))
That was just amazing. And hard!
Erica V
Thank you, Rael! Love the extensions you put in so subtle. We need that.
Great class!!
"That's so exciting!" Rael you truly are a thrill. I LOVED the rolling like a ball and hundreds variation with the band! As a mom who carries around a 2 yr old at all hours of the day, your focus on the back was superb. High fives!
Incredible class!!! Great stretches and moves!
1 person likes this.
Thank you. Bringing Pilates Anytime with me ANYWHERE that I can connect with internet is a daily gift. What a fun rolling like a ball variation this was!
21-30 of 129

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin