BASI Pilates® Block System
Rael Isacowitz
Class 1896

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Such Wonderful Exuberance !!
Thank You Thank You for this incredible class
I am SO smiling :D
I feel like I won the lottery getting to take this beautiful class! Thank you! I love Rael's passion and enthusiasm which shines through out his teaching. A master indeed.
I want to thank you all for your beautiful, beautiful comments. A teacher is a reflection of his/her students, and with students like Meredith and Sarah it is impossible not to shine bright.

Niurka, sorry I cannot respond in Spanish, thank you for taking the class, I love my cap from Cuba!
1 person likes this.
Such an incredible session, thank you and keep coming back to the wonderful Pilates Anytime! Pretty please.
Rael is passion , competence and lovely master teacher....The best
1 person likes this.
Thank you Rael! I have been missing our sessions together, this was the next best thing!!! You have amazing way to bring out such deep work in the body! Bravo!
I have been saving this class for my day off and it was worth the wait! Nothing beats a "session" with Rael!!! Thank you Rael and PA this class was just what I needed and I feel energized and inspired to teach!
Very passionate! Lots of interesting exercises. I did notice that the intentions for the exercises that are similar to Pilates are different than originally intended. This makes BASI a different kind of work. All good but a noticabley different experience.
Thank you very much. This was such a great overall session. I truly enjoyed the work!
Thank you I loved this!! Such beautifully seamless transitions.
21-30 of 60

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin