Carola's Assessment<br>Jillian Hessel<br>Tutorial 1906

Carola's Assessment
Jillian Hessel
Tutorial 1906

Watch this Tutorial
Thanks Jillian this is very helpful!
Tessa
Though this tutorial is nearly a year old on PA, it's one of my favorites! Thank you for a clear, enlightening and purposeful posture analysis! I'm training, my teachers were quick to find faults, but amiss on the positive attitude you have I helping anyone correct issues! Hats off to you! I will model this behavior and feel more enthusiastic as an instructor giving a "goal" to the client, not just a "postural sentencing!" ??
During the melt-down technique, you mention right handed ness and a larger muscle. This translates to tightness on the right side and easier more flexible movement on her left, correct?
Do you have any tutorials planned with scoliosis in mind? I would love to add this to my repertoire..Though there are books on this, I've found them harder to understand than I know a demo would be!
Just an idea! ??
Cheers! Tessa
Thanks for such positive feedback, Tessa! Maybe I WILL offer more information specifically on scoliosis in future, but in the meantime, you should check out my two newest Tutorials on PA, Red Pole & V-Sit w/ Long Pole. I used a client with scoliosis to demo these exercises, taught to me by Kathy Grant for my own scoliosis issues
Tessa
?? sounds good! Thanks! I will check the other videos out!
Ps Sorry About mistypes! My ellipses (...) came out as question marks!
Hello Jillian

Thank you that was a lot of help. Would you be able to better explain what exactly does one need to feel or imagine in order to better understand extension of the spine when sitting on the box. I tend to want to bring my chest up.

Thanks
Theresa

Wonderful postural assessment! Loved the attention to the feet! I also believe they are our foundation and it all travels up:) Thank you so much for sharing.
Daniela C
This is exactly what I was looking for...informative, useful and clear. Thank you so much for sharing this! :)
Amazing cues, especially with the hyperextension of the knee at the end and the initial press down test for the shoulders. Great tutorial, thank you!!
Patty Hafen
Thank you Jillian. I appreciate how clearly you explain the postural analysis. Really outstanding.
Maryam
thank you Jillian Hessel . very easy, clear and helpful explanation. 
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin