Explore Mat on the Tower<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 1912

Explore Mat on the Tower
Karen Sanzo
Class 1912

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
I love your classes, Karen, and this one is no exception: innovative exercises and -as always- impeccable cueing!
Thank you
Karen Sanzo
Sabine!!!! I'm delighted you like this tower workout. Thanks for commenting.
Lynn S
1 person likes this.
Love it love it. Great ideas for working with heavier clients. Thank you.
Nimisha C
1 person likes this.
This is such a great & creative workout Karen, as always! Great concepts and connections... & for me it was thinking "out of the box" & still making all the key connections of Pilates! I look forward to trying some of these out with my classes... Thank you for continuing to inspire me.
Love the tower, thank you Karen for wonderful moves to add here, so precise, love your cues~
Karen Sanzo
Lynn, Nimisha, and Sharon--- It's so fun to read comments. I have recently done this same workout and it was great to re-connect with the "connections".
Love this tower class! Thank you Karen
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this class. Love it when the instructors tell you how to set up the tower in advance and you flow through the exercises without interruption. Feel very stretched out. Thank you for a very satisfying workout.
1 person likes this.
This was a great workout. I feel the work, feel so connected. Thank you for an amazing session with wonderful cueing.
1 person likes this.
I love your clear & precise cueing! They well remind me how a simple exercise can go really deep
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin