Stretching your Spine<br>Anthony Lett<br>Class 1923

Stretching your Spine
Anthony Lett
Class 1923

Watch this Class
This was a fantastic stretch session! I feel wonderful!! The initial cobra pose was a bit long and I had to keep coming out of it but beyond that it was wonderful. Thanks!!
Thanks Michelle great to hear! Yes the initial pose was a bit long but happy you enjoyed the stretches.
1 person likes this.
I have been practicing these stretches and I really love them. This week I decided to give them to my clients who surf and swim competitively....we have had great results.
They pretty much insist that they do them every time they come in!
Thanks Anthony.
Thank you Ms. Human! they are in terrific hands with you, too :)
That was realy nice Anthony! Great stretches that we can adapt to mat clases too. I completely agree with Clare Ronney: you have a very calm presence that inspire deep relaxed stretches and a every understandable speech for people from other countries. Tanks
Tank you too Rita! Happy you enjoyed it :)
Great Class- as always Anthony!
1 person likes this.
Glad you enjoyed it AIS! Practicing for the weekends workshop!
Thank you Anthony for a great class. I suffer from migraines and use stretching as a coping tool to lessen the severity. I just finished this class and it did wonders for me.
Thank you "Destinations" There is now so much research and evidence into the positive health effects of relaxation. Glad you experienced them for yourself. Try reading "the relaxation response" Its a little gem for migraine sufferers.
11-20 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin