Meditation in Movement<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 1936

Meditation in Movement
Rael Isacowitz
Class 1936

Watch this Class
Cigdem your words mean so much to me. I am honored and humbled at the same time by your gracious sentiments. Thank you!
Challenged myself to do this class for the first time today. I was reminded of learning to play an instrument as a child. For years I was just practicing technique, scales, usually by myself, and it was often oh so tedious. Until one day I got to play a piece I'd been practicing with a group of others. And suddenly it finally made sense. My notes became music! This class feels just like that. The Mat pieces are so difficult to learn, but only once you've experienced the music coming together - in a class like this one and hopefully with a great teacher - you'll maybe truly understand. Thank you Rael :) This class will be part of my routine for a long time to come I'm sure!
Julia R as a wannabe musician I totally relate to your analogy. I so often draw parallels between music and Pilates. I am honored with this comparison - thank you!
Vero V
Such an amazing class! Thank you, Rael!
Thank you Vero, I appreciate you taking this class - its a tough one!
Thank you, very efficient... thought it would be 35’ cool...not really ;) Perfect practice !
A great re-entry after a 3 day break. I love this workout.
Thank you Rael! This joyful class has become a one I come back to when I need calm and focus-  it really is a tonic and a gift. 
Jennifer, I am so happy to hear that this class provides you with calm and focus - those are indeed gifts in our life. Thank you!
Very nice class; short, but it has all you need to get your day started! Thanks and regards to you, Rael,  from little Switzerland
81-90 of 126

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin