Full Movement Experience<br>Sally Anderson<br>Class 1958

Full Movement Experience
Sally Anderson
Class 1958

Watch this Class
Welcome to PA Sally. I felt like one of my close friends (an Aussie/Kewie) was leading the class. Even via the computer screen I felt you were watching and guiding and improving my movement. Did find it ironic that you were wearing shoes (pretty unusual for the teachers on this site) thus limiting my understanding of the flat foot position you requested for side stretch. Did I really understand correctly that you wanted both feet planted with soles on the mat?
Helen H
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sally. Great cueing and a deliciously challenging (but do-able) workout. Loved the progression and feel ready to take on the day.
Sally Anderson
Hi Joni, Thanks so much for your message - I had thought about this when I was filming - in Australia we have work health and safety legislation that requires soft soled covered footwear in the Pilates studio, so I am very used to wearing covered footwear when I teach. I agree, it's not common globally, but it is for us down under. With Side Support position I like the feet to be on the outer edge (back foot) and inner edge (front foot) with the ankle bones off the floor - this gives a 'flat foot' position relative to the limb and activation around the ankle joint. Let me know if you want any more info on that positioning or exercise. Very happy to hear that you have a good friend in our parts! All best wishes from us aussies ;)
1 person likes this.
Excellent description. So glad I asked! Thank you for replying so quickly. I often marvel at how well you teachers keep the class moving while still imparting sooo much description. Even so it is simply wonderful to be able to "follow up" in the comment box for even more exacting definition. Looking forward to more mat classes with you.
Paola Maruca
1 person likes this.
what a wonderful way to start 2015. Beautiful teaching
1 person likes this.
Thanks for the great class ,Sally totally feel energised after that class - really enjoyed your teaching style . Also enjoyed the reformer class .Looking forward to doing more classes with you on PA
1 person likes this.
Great workout! Trying to move to the next level and this is a fantastic workout to help with that.
Michelle Perkins
Hi, Sally, great to hear a familiar voice - took me back to Surry Hills. Usual flowing yet challenging class. Love from Noosa
2 people like this.
This is such a good class. a well thought out sequence of movements, challenging but doable and keeping interest throughout. I will make this a must do regularly and look to see if there are more classes from Sally
Sally Anderson
Thank you all for your lovely messages! Very gracious of you each to take the time to write your comments. I truly appreciate it :)
1-10 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin