Innovations in Pilates<br>Anthony Lett<br>Special 1995

Innovations in Pilates
Anthony Lett
Special 1995

Watch this Special Feature
1 person likes this.
Anthony, I love your and Kenyi's work! Thank you for providing this additional extended perspective of Joseph Pilates work!
Thank you Susan. We are happy you enjoy this extra dimension, and grateful to PA for helping to share it.
1 person likes this.
Anthony, I ordered your book last week and can not wait to receive it! Thank you for providing that extra dimension in stretching and the graphics look amazing!
Hi Sue, Thank you for ordering our new book. I truly hope you find it useful. I love the graphics I have to say!
Annie G
Hi Anthony, just ordered your book,
Thank you for your hard work. I'm sure it will help me as a Student Teacher, Bring my skills to a different level.
Im delighted to hear that Annie! I hoe you enjoy it. More on the way too!
Wozza
Hi Anthony, I am a network teacher but spending a lot of time reading about fascial release & 'fitness'. Does your book have a radical perspective?
Wozza
Sorry that should say fascial perspective. Thanks Hilary
1 person likes this.
Hi, love your book and method but there is no mat stretch video unfortunatly here on PY. Will you make/ post 1 please thanks
1 person likes this.
Thanks Babette, I'm glad you are enjoying the book. I will have to come back to PA sometime and make a mat video :)
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin