Mary Bowen<br>Mary Bowen<br>Documentary 2014

Mary Bowen
Mary Bowen
Documentary 2014

Watch this Documentary
Born to go deep. Yes. Thank you for accepting my soul's invitation to somehow come into my life, albeit, through this PA video (thank you, Kristi!) and meeting Zoey and all that came before to lead to this moment. Maybe I will meet you in FL or MA. Either way, I am moved and moveable. Thank you.
What an inspiring documentary to watch. I didn't want it to end. Your a true inspiration, as I start my own journey not knowing where I am going to end up.
I love Mary  I could not go to her studio but she encourage me to create my own busines, she gave me all the confidence to not depend in other, or other subjects, be oneself, be grateful for all the clients we can help, that it's important, she believes  in me in difficult moments, and I never forget.
Nathalie M
Very moving, Mary seems very benevolent. We can sense a profond mutual respect.
Thank you very much Mary Bowen to share all this with us. I felt connected with you. The way you describe what a a Pilates teacher should be couldn't be more simple and clear .  It's so true. Happy to know you keep teaching. All the best. Love. Sara
21-25 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin