Mindful Reformer Connection
Tom McCook
Class 2019

Watch this Class
Paola Maruca
Beautifully done...as always. Right in my favorite ones
Z A
4 people like this.
Thank you Tom, what we all needed. Innovative and effective. More please;)))
Perfect timing for the perfect workout just what I needed.
So much awareness, thank you Tom!
1 person likes this.
Awesome!!
1 person likes this.
Looks very interesting. I watched but didn't do yet. But I will and looking forward to it. I love the way you give such good info to complete each tasks.
Taghrid K
3 people like this.
Definitely Tom McCook is one of my favorites, I loved the hip stability n lunges with box n pole, also the mermaids on box n w rotation. I love your energy n great cues! Thank you so much.
Taghrid K
1 person likes this.
Really awesome
1 person likes this.
Did this class after morning lessons. Very groovy. When the hour disappears I know I had fun. Your experience as a teacher shines through Thanks again for coming to PA
Tom, your calm and precise cueing provides beautiful coaching and choreography. I especially liked the elephant variation and standing lunge work. As a yoga and Pilates teacher, I know we cannot emphasize enough the correct knee and hip alignment and muscle recruitment necessary to move fluidly through these functional exercises. Thanks for a great workout and a very nice professional development session.
1 person likes this.
Another Awesome Tom McCook experience. Thank you for making yourself available to so many of us.
1-10 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin