Mindful Reformer Connection<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 2019

Mindful Reformer Connection
Tom McCook
Class 2019

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Felt awesome after this class! Going into my favorites! Thank you Tom!
1 person likes this.
Thank you all for your inspiring comments! It's a great pleasure to have the opportunity to help a larger audience through Pilates Anytime!
Thank you PA !!
Tom the honor is truly ours. I look forward to working with you again in the near future. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for sharing your gift of teaching with us. Such a pleasure to see the calm fluidly of movement and instruction. Love the balance of experience w/ the science of where the hip joint is located. Awesome put a smile on my face :)
1 person likes this.
Great class, thank you.
1 person likes this.
Your cues are extraordinary.
1 person likes this.
Tom, thanks for a great class. Your cueing allowed me to have many insight into my movement. It's a class like this that makes you realize it is all about the journey. I have much work to do. My journey continues....Thank you!
Tom - come to Australia!!!!
1 person likes this.
I think this was my favourite class yet on Pilates Anytime. Thank you Tom McCook!!!!!
1 person likes this.
I loved this workout! I actually worked up a sweat. Thank you for being mindful on having the students face different directions so we (at home) can see the movement from different angles. I will do this one again!
11-20 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin