Sunset Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 2025

Sunset Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 2025

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Truly lovely! Thank you
1 person likes this.
Outstanding workout. Thank you. Very flowing yet challenging.
2 people like this.
excellent free flowing class. Perfect for a quick but complete deep body work out
2 people like this.
Excellent as always Meri! I love your connecting arm bone into shoulder cue when we were doing the prone work.. can't wait to teach it to my class tonight.
1 person likes this.
What an inspired and inspiring class. I was a little hesitant to return to a 2/3 class after a week without internet and a full day of travel but this class turned out to have everything I needed. While I love daytime classes I found the contrast of your white top with the dark background offered easy to see assurance that I was correctly following your clear instructions and cueing.
Great class...I loved the challenge, flow, and especially the calm ending :) Love you
1 person likes this.
Like always, you rock Meredith! :)
1 person likes this.
Great class really enjoyed doing. Some lovely ideas for my classes as well. Thank you
1 person likes this.
Fabulous class with great cueing and flow as always. Some new variations for the Magic Circle and nice work in spinal extension and flexion.
Many thanks to those of you I know and those of you I don't. I so appreciate your feedback. It never fails to put a smile on my face!
1-10 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin