Feel-Good Reformer<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2063

Feel-Good Reformer
Courtney Miller
Class 2063

Watch this Class
Z A
This is eve better with my one day old tower reformer:)))))) thank you very much Courtney.
8 people like this.
I am always excited when Courtney has a new class...they never disappoint! This was the perfect way to start my day in the midst of yet another snowstorm in Boston. Thank you..awesome as always!!
Paola Maruca
Courtney is in the house..ouchhhhh (in a good way) but ouchhhh....beautiful class, awesome teaching....Thanks
4 people like this.
Absolutely LOVE your classes Courtney!! So happy to see you back on PA! Very creative and informative, can't wait to give this class a try.
3 people like this.
Love this - love how athletic and playful Courtney Miller makes her classes - always enjoy them.
Creative and challenging---Courtney!
Eddie
1 person likes this.
Courtney we love u so muchhhhh!!!!
Sue-Ann H
5 people like this.
Courtney hands down is the Best Instructor!! Your instructions are precise and easy to follow. Great choreography flows smoothly and love the new exercises!! Always a fan! Wish you posted more videos frequently! Thank you for giving such great classes!! :)
DJ
DJ
3 people like this.
could you confirm what a green spring is? on a Merrithew reformer I have a blue and white which would be 3/4 spring is that the equivalent?
Creative, challenging, inspiring, and fun! Great class!
1-10 of 65

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin