Feel-Good Reformer<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2063

Feel-Good Reformer
Courtney Miller
Class 2063

Watch this Class
wow!!!
I learned some nwe things
1 person likes this.
Courtney, amazing as always. The single leg plank,pike and rotation is a stroke of genius. Also the sidelying with jumping and then the foot in strap, so good. Thank you for targeting some of our hard to find places. I have to admit you make it look easy and your workout are very difficult but extremely balanced. Grateful you are on PA!
Courtney Miller
Hi Everyone!! I've got some exciting news about my next Pilates Anytime visit!! For the first time ever we are doing a video Q&A between myself and all the awesome Pilates Anytime members ??!!! I LOVE getting all of your questions and comments, now it's your chance to get detailed explanations with a personalized message from me on camera! Comment below with your Pilates questions so I can answer on film during my upcoming visit this month!! Ask about: form and alignment, advancements or progressions, anatomy or Pilates philosophy, teaching tips and cuing, personalizing YOUR Pilates practice and more!! Questions must be received by end of the day TODAY in the form of a comment below ?? If you want to know the answer to a question, chances are a lot of other people do to! Let's help each other evolve, expand and inspire our Pilates! Thank you for all your love and support!!
Help!! Trying to use this video and it freezes at 31:41. Tried restarting it and the same thing happened again. Any idea what's wrong? Really love Courtney's style and this class is outstanding up until it freezes.
v12293 ~ I am sorry that you are having trouble playing the videos. Please read this FAQ for help with troubleshooting the video player. If you are still having problems, please send us an email at contact@pilatesanytime.com and we will look into the issue further.
Thanks Courtney! Level 3's are always a little beyond my level but I just finished the first half and plan to finish it tomorrow! Love all your variations and your flow.
As always I also enjoyed this class, Courtney, loved your precision in cueing. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Now that is some fabulous instruction! I keep trying other instructors, but they don't compare!!! I think it's the STOTT training, superior. Challenging, but at my fittest moments throughout the year this is a joy! A great gift for the mind and body. You and Amy H are instructors after my own heart. The perfect vibe!
awesome as always! Thanks so much for making every routine a little bit different and always so well explained.
when I grow up, I wanna move like Courtney! thank you thank you thank you
31-40 of 65

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin