Control and Stability Tower<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 2127

Control and Stability Tower
Mariska Breland
Class 2127

Watch this Class
6 people like this.
YAAAAAAAY Mariska's back!!!! Love, love, love the creativity and non-traditional-ness. More please!
Omg, my glutes! Challenging and creative, thanks!
3 people like this.
Love,love, love this workout!! Did it yesterday, and my abs are burning! Will do it again tomorrow because it was such a great challenge. Thank you, Mariska!
3 people like this.
As always with Mariska's classes, this was a fantastic workout. I love your classes, Mariska!
Loved this class. Thank you, Mariska. Please come back soon! Your tributes to Julian were nice to hear.
1 person likes this.
Absoutely fabulous!! Thank you!
Paola Maruca
I live in northern VA so I just completed a 3 days workshop with Mariska, Pilates for MS in Washington DC. There is only one way to describe her: BRILLIANT. I strongly recommend to take this workshop (a 'must' for a Pilates teacher in my opinion).I have been following her on PA since her very first video but I am planning to pay a few regular visits to both of her studios downtown from now on. She is an amazing instructor and a great human being ...Thank you Mariska and thank you PA.
Awww, thanks so much all! Paola - it was great having you in the workshop, and I look forward to seeing you again soon! xo!
3 people like this.
Great class, Mariska! Although I'm still a little sore from Sunday's Ladder class at Fuse ;). I second Paola's recommendation, Mariska's course for Pilates for MS & Neurological conditions is amazing!
1 person likes this.
Nice job Mariska :) Well done.. fun class
1-10 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin