Playful Theraband<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 2169

Playful Theraband
Meredith Rogers
Class 2169

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
You always inspire me.
1 person likes this.
I have just stumbled onto this website yesterday and I like what I see. Having only done strength training with weights and cardio the past few years, Pilates might be what I need now. I used to do Pilates in the early 2000's, but haven't in a long while! I feel my body needs to get back into the stretching mode. Browsing videos all morning long, I think Meredith might be my perfect fit! I love her teaching style and I'm excited to start working out with her.
1 person likes this.
Great workout Meredith!!!! Could I ask for advice - want to buy my own theraband but not sure which color/level to get. Pilates level wise I am comfortable doing your Level 2 mat classes. Could you advise me which color/level theraband to buy? Thanks a lot!
1 person likes this.
Loved the class, 50 minutes went so quickly. Thank you Meredith for a great workout ??!
1 person likes this.
Great workout! I love the theraband!! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Meredith! You are so fabulous! My thoracic always feels worked and aligned after a class with you. As a mom with a toddler, I am SO incredibly grateful for that and you! Loved the push ups and shoulder bridge series! Your "single" leg kick variation was divine!! Thank you!
Thanks to you ALL! I so appreciate you sharing your feedback with me!

Welcome, Marisol!!!
Carla,
I am partial to heavy therabands.
I like the light gray (heaviest) or the dark gray (slightly lighter)...
Good luck!
Pele
1 person likes this.
Super class that felt good yet with a feeling of being worked out. Good flow as usual. One request. Before doing anything unilateral, could you announce the number of reps beforehand (like for anything unilateral that you do)? That way, I can stop at five or six without doing the extra one or two that you like to throw in. That might help you remember the rep number too. Thanks.
Pele,
I have been thinking of you doing unilateral work and trying really hard. That's a great idea. Next time! Thanks for continuing to give me second chances....
21-30 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin