Magic Circle Exploration<br>Sharon G.<br>Class 2185

Magic Circle Exploration
Sharon G.
Class 2185

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Outstanding! So many different variety of moves. Your cueing was spot on and so encouraging. Thanks for this wonderful class!
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Thank you Sherry for commenting and for the positive praise. I'm happy the cues connected with you and that you enjoyed the variations.
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class! I couldn't do some of the exercises because of the magic circle I have. I have the Gaiam and its made out of metal and very heavy. I noticed that the circles used here look light and bend easier. I'll look into getting a new one and definitely take this class again!!
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Thank you Anne-Marie. You can absolutely use the Circle you have. Since it's heavier, it may look different than what you see with the lighter circles, but it's a great way to build strength. You want to squeeze the circle just enough to give you connection and centering. Don't force to create the same look as what you see the students in class doing. As you build strength, you may find that all the exercises are possible with the Circle you have. We use both types of Magic Circles in my studio depending on what we're doing and how developed that center strength is. Thank you for commenting and hope you enjoy the class on another viewing.
1 person likes this.
My first time with Sharon. I am really really impressed by the mix of classical with innovation. Thank you
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Thank you Marilyn. I'm happy that you enjoyed the class. Try out my Roller Mat Class for a similar mix of taking the Classical Mat to the Foam Roller. Hope you like it.
2 people like this.
Definitely the best magic circle class (creative while challengin) on PA and a favorite class overall too!
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
oops.....That comment was from me....not Fernanda. A few of us have our own Pilates Anytime accounts and sign in from our studio computer. Here's my reply to you Isadora.

Wow Isadora! Thank you so much. What a sweet compliment given the high caliber of Instructors on PA. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.
1 person likes this.
Milk and cookies
1 person likes this.
Thank you!! Love the magic circle!!!
11-20 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin