Steady and Stable Reformer<br>Amy Taylor Alpers<br>Class 2206

Steady and Stable Reformer
Amy Taylor Alpers
Class 2206

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
This has been a great learning class. Kind of a love hate relationship with my feet so this brought out a whole new awareness for me. Thanks Amy. Learning something new everyday.
2 people like this.
Amy,
Many thanks for the subtle cues that keep Pilates as it was intended to be...lovely!!! I appreciate how teachers like you help me to continue to become a better teacher, so grateful to Pilates Anytime for bringing you to my "studio"
3 people like this.
Wow Amy, brilliant lesson as always! Light bulbs were flashing on for me all throughout. Probably the best description of the footwork and how that supports the rest of the routine I've ever heard! Thanks so much. :)
Tina K
2 people like this.
My crummy knees say thanks Amy! I've always modified and wondered if that was okay. I feel better informed and ready to keep going!
3 people like this.
a new mantra for my classes "shin forward femur back " Thank you Amy for sharing your deep approach of the pilates work.
2 people like this.
Loved the point you made about stacking the quads, shins, hips properly. This single point is workshop worthy! Please do a tutorial on this! Thank you for the great info.
2 people like this.
I almost passed this class by when you said it was going to be a classical. sometimes those are just too fast for me. I'm so glad I didn't pass this one. This was great.. it's going into my favorites! queuing and set up was so precise! I also love the close-up angles with the camera. thank you I will. definitely do more of your classes!
2 people like this.
this was fantastic. I agree with Connie Murtaugh, the classical classes tend to move to fast for me and jack up my nervous system. Not you! Your brilliant cuing encourages juice, elasticity and oomph while not making my nervous system go crazy. love it. Also, shins forward femur heads back is my new mantra for both myself and my clients. Big thanks.
3 people like this.
It's all in the details! No matter how long you've been practicing and learning this method, more can be found, deeper connections can be made, more ease can be achieved.....and more breath taken. Amy-----thank you!
Amy is a great instructor. This class, however, seems more like a level 2/3, than a 2. Perhaps Amy could do a level 1/2 reformer workout next time she's in if she considers this a 2. I really like her teaching style and explanations.
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin