Steady and Stable Reformer<br>Amy Taylor Alpers<br>Class 2206

Steady and Stable Reformer
Amy Taylor Alpers
Class 2206

Watch this Class
Nicole G
2 people like this.
Excellent class! love the detailed info regarding the feet.
2 people like this.
Love, love, love, love love...Fantastic!!!!! Thats all I have to say :)
Candace
2 people like this.
What is arch tallus? I looked it up but couldn't find the term...
Hi Candace. I'm not sure what you heard exactly but I'm sure I mentioned the Talus bone a lot. Let me know if that clears things up for you
Andy M
1 person likes this.
Such an awesome class Amy Taylor Alpers You're a gift. Your classes are like no other. You are such a gifted teacher.
1 person likes this.
Quite tough in places but I found the connection of the feet to the shoulder pads for body stretch/up stretch amazing. I found strength I didn’t know I had. Good teaching.
Hi Candace Just saw your question. I was probably referring to how the arch muscles of your foot support the talus bone in your ankle so that weight travels through the foot-leg correctly.
.. Brilliant
Shelley M
1 person likes this.
Phenomenal! The arch of the foot as the knee protector!! That's just an amazing insight. The body floats between the hands and the feet. I have to tell you, I didn't love the reformer. I always defaulted to Tower. Since meeting you, I've been only on the reformer because I'm getting sooooooo much out of your teaching. This is amazing. I would never have believed that I could LOVE the reformer. Just goes to show how the teacher is pretty much everything. Whew. What an experience!
Jeffrey S
Seems like a higher level than ranked
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin