Athletic Conditioning Flow<br>Portia Page<br>Class 2211

Athletic Conditioning Flow
Portia Page
Class 2211

Watch this Class
I would love to do this class, but I am home alone using my RTC combo. About two minutes in, I was scared off from this workout because I don't have anyone to help me get into the straps from the trapeze. Any way you can do another RTC combo workout where you are doing everything yourself so those of us at home can learn to do these workouts on our own? Thanks!
Portia, I loved this workout. I did not do it yet but can't wait to try this tomorrow. I have a few clients that have the strength to do some of these so they will appreciate the new twists on the exercise. Thank you (and Erika) so much.
Never seen the concurrent use of the tower springs while moving the reformer carriage. Very creative. Very hard. Thank you for so much sharing this very unique workout.
Marlisa E
Beautiful class-I feel it in my entire body!!!! Thank you!
in a word - WOW! Studied....now time to practice this. Wish me luck! Thank you
Portia
You are the best!
Miss you
Meital
You guys a awesome, tomorrow Im doing all in the studio.
I'm IN-LOVE with this movement session!
Brilliant!
I have done it 5 minutes ago. I like a lot but it's a little bit difficult when we do it alone. Thanks for this challenging workout. Many good ideas for my clients.
1 person likes this.
This was definitely a tough workout. I am using a Stott reformer/tower combo. I felt like my springs were not long enough to reach and did not fit like Erica's seemed to. The straps really pulled into my legs. Is the reformer you are using shorter than a Stott reformer? I really like this workout but had to modify a lot.
11-20 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin