Athletic Conditioning Flow<br>Portia Page<br>Class 2211

Athletic Conditioning Flow
Portia Page
Class 2211

Watch this Class
I absolutely loved this Portia, thank you ! I haven't had the chance to play with the tower combo until now, it adds a totally different dimension and I loved the leg work, combo work and the hundred, fabulous ! Oh my goodness I think Erica and I must share the same body, I totally was challenged on the same sides for the same reasons lol ! Thumbs up!
I can’t believe I never did this before! Just found it and while some things were hard to get in/ out of solo, I’m confident next time will be better flowing for me. I really like the push/pull and 360 degrees working with just normal Reformer work. Please make more combo classes!! I really enjoy all of you and Erica’s classes whether you instruct or she. I can really listen and feel everything
1 person likes this.
very hard and great!

Katherine P
Terrific class, although I had to pause quite a few times to make the appropriate adjustments because I am working alone (spring changes, set up, etc.)
So much sneaky abdominal engagement! 
Jeanne H
A bit too much talking and joking for me.  It was a very hard workout and I definitely have some takeaways from this session.  
I appreciated this workout! Thank you so much for all the amazing work you each do. 

Lori Anne Thompson 
31-37 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin