Athletic & Powerful Reformer<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 2212

Athletic & Powerful Reformer
Erika Quest
Class 2212

Watch this Class
Tonya H
1 person likes this.
This is the fist time I have watched one of your classes , loved it will be on the hunt for more!!! loved seeing Portia as well great duo.
Erika Quest
Thank you for watching, Angela! All my best!
Erika Quest
Thanks, Jessica! Appreciate you watching and enjoying. I'm all about flow during a session, so glad you gathered that! Tonya, if you liked this reformer, I encourage you to go and watch the other reformer classes I've shot as they're fun and challenging as well!
2 people like this.
Deeeelicious ! Another class filled with creativity, flow, challenge, energy... Thanks a lot Erika :))
1 person likes this.
Incredible class! The level of indepth instruction is really appreciated. Usually with a new class I have to crane my neck to visually see how some of the moves are done but you explain movements so well I felt as though I never had to see what you were doing. Thank you for such a wonderful class with such a great pace! I hope you post many more classes, Im hooked :)
Erika Quest
YAY, thanks for watching Anne and Lindsay! Really appreciate you taking the time to work out with me and for the lovely words. All my best and look forward to bringing you more in the future!
1 person likes this.
Big LIKE! i loved the single arm work!!! Very nice! Thank you! Feels great!
1 person likes this.
Great creative, fun class! I have never tried a class with Erika but I will search for her again!!!
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
YAY, thanks Avishag! Glad you enjoyed and were able to finally do class, Megan and appreciate the feedback from both you and Aurelia! Aurelia, I have a few other reformer classes up and think my first one was in 2012, so feel free to search those out as well. All my best!!!
Michele M
1 person likes this.
Loved this practice! Especially the unilateral movement and variations for plank and rowing:) Thank You!
21-30 of 138

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin