Reformer Progressions<br>Julian Littleford<br>Class 226

Reformer Progressions
Julian Littleford
Class 226

Watch this Class
Thank you all for viewing my classes. I have just finished chatting with Kristi and we have just set a date to do more filming. So please watch the new sessions, they will be available for the New Year.
fantastic class!! Just like some other people commented, it is refreshing. I can't wait to go to work on Monday!! Thank you and please keep the classes from Julian coming!!
I love the class and love him. I use his teachings alot with my clients. He takes a regular move and tweeks it to perfection.
I always enjoy Julian's reformer classes. He is such a great instructor. Keep more coming. Janie
This is the first class I have taken on this website. I loved it- challenging and creative! I recently moved and miss the pilates studio I went to regularly. I purchased a reformer for my home and am so excited about this website. It seems there is a lot of variety! thanks!!
I really enjoyed the workout :)
Excellent class. Great pace and challenging variations. Loved the footwork series!
Perfect 40 min workout...can adapt some to my Mat classes too! Thank you!
Loved this class! Best class yet on this site!
Wait until you see what we filmed last weekend! We'll have a new one on the site within the week! He is absolutely fabulous eh?!!!
21-30 of 95

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin