Mat Basics<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 2264

Mat Basics
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 2264

Watch this Class
Fantastic session and tips. Clarity and humour much appreciated. As a returning teacher, I shall use some of your tips to start new clients. Loved the explanation of the Pilates stance!
This class made me really happy, reminded me why I love teaching pilates and why I am a PilatesAnytime member..Thank you Benjamin!
1 person likes this.
Benjamin!!! you always put a smile in my face!!!
1 person likes this.
My first class at PilatesAnytime, just great! Thanks xx
Thank you for a great first class of mine on Pilates Anytime. I am new to it all and this was really good, good pace, explanation and enjoyable!!
Welcome to Pilates Anytime Deoni-Liezel Van Niekerk and Gladys! We all hope you continue to enjoy the experience here on PA and in your Pilates practice!
University of Benjamin....sign me up! Love this. One question....sgl leg circle....made me check my book....always cued hip stability and rotation of leg in hip socket. But alas, the hip lifts!!! My brain exploded on this. Any more words on SLC?
Benjamin Degenhardt
Jennifer, thanks so much for checking in with the book and exploring this exercise "anew". The one leg circle as per Joe Pilates is a corkscrew-like action indeed—with one leg. That's not to say that exercising hip circumduction is incorrect, it's merely a different exercise with a different intention and a different outcome. Let me know if you have any specific questions. Haha, University of Benjamin... now that's an idea ;)
Hi - I loved your workout! I have some spine and joint issues so I have to do things slowly and also I had to skip the rolling right now b/c I don't have enough control to do that w/o pain - my ? is how often should I do this w/o? I do have my dr's okay. I do have a lot of weight to lose too - and I'm doing some of the other stretching/meditation w/o's. But I'm not sure how often to do this one. Thank you!
Benjamin Degenhardt
Wendy - thank you for watching this class, so glad you liked it. With any physical concerns please proceed with caution in your practice and steer away from pain and discomfort. The movements in this class that agree with your body you can do every single day. This class is part of a series of four so you might enjoy alternating between this one and the ones leading up to it.
31-40 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin