Piece Everything Together<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 2266

Piece Everything Together
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 2266

Watch this Class
This class was so good that I now want to do a class with you every day Benjamin.

You are so precise in your language - even your humour and asides are economical and entirely to the point. What I particularly like is the way that you layer direct, indirect and sound cues throughout. I did not have to look at the screen once.

Other than that this series of 4 lessons is so rich and full of your energy and passion.
Benjamin Degenhardt
Such a sweet comment Megan, thank you so much for your feedback! More to come, let's see if we can grow this series for you to take class everyday ;)
2 people like this.
It is refreshing to see mixed levels in a class, and more guys! Great job Benjamin, keep up the awesome work!
1 person likes this.
Keep 'em coming, Benjamin! I am re-inspired every day by the authenticity and care in your approach.
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this series. Such precise and deep cueing (didn't have to even look at the screen...!). Body feels so good ... Wonderful! Benjamin is a truly gifted teacher.
1 person likes this.
I've just started Pilates. Your classes are great for me, lots of clear instruction and reminders about how to get the best out of each exercise. The level is just right. More more more please,
1 person likes this.
Marvellous! fabulous! Brilliant!- so enjoyable as well as being hard work! What a great gifted teacher- thank you so much
1 person likes this.
I am loving this series of classes. I have enjoyed doing them for myself and going back to basics. I have also taken bits into my classes and have great feedback from my clients. Your cueing is so easy to understand and its good to have new ways of saying things as I am sure my clients switch off as soon as I mention the exercise we are doing!! They are differently concentrating again! Cant wait to see the rest of the series.
1 person likes this.
Yes, again! Loving the whole series! Beautiful progressions! Thank you Benjamin!
Karen M
1 person likes this.
Perfect progressive pace and the alternative way to get into teaser. I will look for more of your classes. Thank you!
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin