Spirals & Circular Movements<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 2271

Spirals & Circular Movements
Lisa Hubbard
Class 2271

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class , thanks I needed a short workout out to get me through the busy day at the studio. This was perfect!
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this. Great variations on classic moves. Lisa you looked lovely, the reverse swan your extension was beautiful.
1 person likes this.
Loved this class! Short, sweet and to the point without over analyzing. Let's just move!
Lisa Hubbard
Wonderful to hear from you guys! I, as well appreciate the shorter classes, as long as I am consistent with the work! That is key! I appreciate the comment from Kenny about over analyzing. Let's get to the point and move Move well and efficiently!
Lisa Hubbard
Anne-Marie, I hope you enjoy the latest from Rhythm Pilates, let me know what you think of it…it's just under 30-mins!
Lisa Hubbard
Sweet Jill! Let me know how you feel after the workout! Miss you! Awesome Sabrina! Happy to add some variations
1 person likes this.
You are Pilates! (& a supermodel!) Great workout!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Lisa, short and sweet, just what I needed this morning.
Lisa Hubbard
Love it Lady Pamela, you're too kind, awe!! Thank you Barbara for joining me this morning
1 person likes this.
Hi Lisa. Enjoying your class so far but I'm having trouble concentrating because I keep checking out your fabulous leggings. I would love to know where they're from ;o)
21-30 of 124

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin