Creating Beautiful Movement<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 2275

Creating Beautiful Movement
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 2275

Watch this Class
Diane!! It is wonderful seeing you on here!! I graduated from UCI and had you as my ballet and body conditioning class (AKA Pilates). You played a BIG role for me in taking Pilates as a career path. You always told me how well I did in your class and encouraged me to go for my training. I didn't at first, but when I really wanted a career that I could train people who wanted to train, I remembered you telling me that I was really good. I held onto that and went up to SF and got my certification with Madeline Black / Jean Sullivan while 6 mos pregnant (13 years ago!). Anyway, I just want to send out a BIG THANK, from this over arched back girl, for being a voice of encouragement!
Lucie Bécus
I really enjoyed this class and all the tie backs to Ron Fletcher - thank you!
Love this class, thanks!
Samantha S
1 person likes this.
I absolutely loved the movement and variations she shared that she learned during her time with Ron Fletcher. 
Ember Hopkins
Loved the flow of this class and the quality of the movements for each exercise!
Megan Y
1 person likes this.
Thank you Diane! Loved getting to see Ron Fletcher’s coordination, Diamond roll-back series, and the Cleopatra. 
Karli P
I enjoyed seeing the more advanced breathing for a faster pace in the beginning of leg and footwork and being introduced to Ron Fletcher's variations!
Lauren G
1 person likes this.
I loved all of the Ron Fletcher variations, especially the diamond roll back! I also appreciated ending the class with running in place. It is a nice reminder as you walk out of the session that what we work in Pilates class definitely translates to how we carry ourselves in the outside world.
Katie P
1 person likes this.
Thank you Diane! Such a great flow to this class and so beneficial to see the Ron Fletcher variations
Katherine W
Fantastic Class! I really enjoyed all of the Ron Fletcher variations. Also, loved the pace of the legwork at the beginning.
21-30 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin