Magic Circle Strengthening<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 228

Magic Circle Strengthening
Amy Havens
Class 228

Watch this Class
F B
The class was going well till the video starts to stop every minute.
so sorry I couldn't finish it. It dind't work any more in minute 37.
F B
The class was going well till the video starts to stop every minute.
so sorry I couldn't finish it. It dind't work any more in minute 37.
Ted Johnson
If the video stops for you again, try switching to a lower quality. You can jump forward in the class to where you left off without waiting for it to load.
Hi Fabiana, I will pass this onto the "powers that be" and let them know. Hopefully any problem will be resolved quickly.

Amy
Fabiana, I see that Ted already answered you. Hope you got to see the entire class!
F B
thnks so much my. I love the way you explain every excersice. grat classes and so inspiring.
thnks
Thank you....talk to you again soon I hope!
Amy, I have been going through all of your classes! I love the way you explain how the exercises are supposed to feel. I find that I also get a lot out of the interaction between you and the specific group of students you often work with. this class was fun as well as good work. Thanks.
Hi Kimberly! Thank you so much for your comments and feedback! I love detailing the work and am appreciative that others enjoy this approach as well. Yes, many of the classes I teach for Pilates Anytime are with the same group of students which allows me to get personal and specific with them. I'm glad you like this interaction too. Talk to you again soon I hope!
Great class Amy, as usual. I see i am not alone in watching all of your videos!! You are great, i feel as though you really deliver what Pilates is and should be. From the explanations to delivery of the movements and how you go from slower into more flow. I really am learning a lot from you, and i'm so appreciative. Did i mention I LOVE this site!! Great job to everyone at Pilates Anytime.
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin