Magic Circle Strengthening<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 228

Magic Circle Strengthening
Amy Havens
Class 228

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Hi Francesca.....I can't thank you enough for such a wonderful forum post. This really warmed my heart. Teaching Pilates is my passion and I am incredibly grateful that I am able to do so for so many people....and for Pilates Anytime. Thank you, thank you!
I'm new to Pilates Anytime, and Amy is way out there in the lead in my "favourite teacher race" (yeah, i'm making a competition out of you, so what of it?!) An inspiring teacher with a great style; a connection with your clients, brilliantly evocative, kinaesthetic descriptions of how the moves should feel plus a great dry sense of humour.
Hi Tessa! Thank you so much for your post!! Your words and feedback are so kind and I'm really glad that you get my sense of humor, LOL!! Hope to hear from you again soon...and welcome to Pilates Anytime!
Simply I LOVE your class, your cue, your way to teach! Thanks Amy!
Thank you so much Mariolina!
Yah finished it and loved it! Amy your cueing it is SPOT on!
I feel wonderful and you are smashing. Will be trying out all your classes on the mat. Thanks from a kiwi living in Japan.
I so appreciate your feedback and comments Candace, thank you for taking the time to give your feedback from your class experience! Let me know what you think of other classes of mine! :)
My first magic circle class and it was really fun. The exercises seem simple at first, but I can feel that I've worked some muscles that I didn't work before. And the leg shaking was no joke either :) Thanks Amy!
Hi Sebastian, so glad you like the Magic Circle class. You're right, this prop is deceiving....seems simple, but it's not as easy as it looks. Make sure to check out other teachers Magic Circle classes....Brett Howard just filmed one and it should go up in a few weeks. I took this class and wow, did I feel things! I think you'll like it too!
Thank you Amy Havens -came across this early gem! Loved your cues for the roll-over to lead with the abs and hips to lift the legs up higher, then the legs go over the body- I had never heard it cued like that before- a whole new way to work that exercise!💜
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin