Energizing Foam Roller<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 2287

Energizing Foam Roller
Rael Isacowitz
Class 2287

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
It's amazing how inspiring Rael can be and Kristi you are beautiful! Perfect team perfect workout... Just love you all!
2 people like this.
Just brilliant. Real and Kristi make everything better. This is a total body work and stretch. Kristi, I strive to find your beautiful lines and shapes. I love your strength. (Also, just love your outfit!)
1 person likes this.
Ahhhh...thank you for those last three breaths at the end, it was such a lovely stretch keeping the wrists on the roller. I also really loved the pec push-ups with the roller under thighs, seemed to help a lot. I always get so much out of your sessions! thank you Rael! And thank you Kristi you're such a beautiful student!
1 person likes this.
Working with Foam rollers in my own classes this week, this video was pure joy to watch . What a beautiful mover you are , Kristi and Raels teaching is as always , superb .Thank you both so much.
I am pea green with envy. I love Rael and I love my roller. Great class!
1 person likes this.
Simple yet profound. Rael and Kristi you rock!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Kristie and Rael!!! Great stretches and a nice roller class(workout)!!!!!!
1 person likes this.
How could i not smile throughout such a feel-good class with such a passionate instructor ?!! Loved the focus about those shapes, and Kristi certainly WAS the perfect model for this. THANK YOU so much :))
1 person likes this.
Beautiful to watch. Perfect pairing of teacher and student. lovely class
1 person likes this.
Great session! Loved the variations of side to side with roller under feet, and combination of hip extension on quadruped with tirceps push up! ??
11-20 of 69

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin