Power of the Mind<br>Cathleen Murakami<br>Class 2326

Power of the Mind
Cathleen Murakami
Class 2326

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
I' ve really enjoyed your class, thanks for you clear and exellent cueing, so important to understand the inner work in the body , for sure I'll keep on watching your vídeos from now on.
Cathleen Murakami
Thanks, Mercedes - there are few to check out as well as some tutorials.....I always appreciate when someone takes the time to leave a comment. It means a lot! Muchas gracias!
1 person likes this.
You're welcome, the more I watch you the more I like your teaching. I like to keep on learning to improve my teaching so it's a pleasure to watch your videos . Gracias a ti!
Saludos desde España??
1 person likes this.
I love your class
I learned variety motion and pilates origin through your class
Thank you?
1 person likes this.
Yet again: I loved this second class of your progressions playlist. More hugs from Spain! xxx
Cathleen Murakami
@Mercedes...mi espanol es muy mal....but I try!
@ Mooyeon, I am so happy you learned some new variations....thank you!
@Gladys...y besos to you! Muchas gracias
1 person likes this.
Thank you Cathleen! I love your exploration of breathing. I was fascinated by the feedback that the theraband provided. I am familiar with the cue "breath into your back body", but having a prop to breath into made a very deep mind-body connection. Lastly I love your "tremor of truth" phrase, it's fun and serves as a gentle reminder that those tremors, even if they are small, are a sign of your body working. Great class!
Cathleen Murakami
@Melissa....many thanks....I think I first heard tremor of truth from Cary Regan a gazillion years ago, but it's funny and I still use it! Carry on
1 person likes this.
Wonderful lesson. The breathing technique reminded me of signing lessons at school where we were told to breath into the rib cage. Cathleen, I actually have a question about position of lower back when laying flat on the mat. I have been keeping my low back flat against the mat so that my pubic bone would lift, is this the correct way? Or do I need to have a tiny gap there? I am feeling very confused right now. Thank you.
Cathleen Murakami
@Marta - when you are lying flat on your back with your knees bent, depending upon your own individual amount of lumbar curvature, you may or may not have it touching. The main thing is that you do not, flatten the area down on purpose.....depending upon what the subsequent movement is that you go into/out of.....your lumbar area may "delumbarize" into the floor, but not due to "flattening", tucking the pelvis into a posterior tilt, or over gripping in the glutes......hope that helps you!
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin