Mat Progressions<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 2332

Mat Progressions
Karen Sanzo
Class 2332

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
great class! I like a lot. Smalls things change a lot:)
2 people like this.
So many reminders and images to take with me to any and all other classes. Thank you.
5 people like this.
Such great teaching ... New takes on familiar moves !!! Such a pleasure to see students with different body shapes in class ..like in the "real" world of my classes ...thank you
2 people like this.
Great, clear cues in plain language.
2 people like this.
marvelous class. I look forward to taking more classes with you. You are an excellent teacher.
1 person likes this.
My first class with Pilates Anytime as a trainee teacher - excellent instructions and corrections. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Loved it! Great cue when you referenced the ace bandage on the arms! I always learn something new from you Karen!
1 person likes this.
Reallly good class as always!
1 person likes this.
I love your teaching visualisations Karen...always looking out for your latest classes. It's so lovely to hear things said in a different way....it stops you feeling like a parrot!
Love to see a teacher constantly correcting....wonderful teaching. Thanks Karen ??
Karen Sanzo
Hello to all of you have commented on this class. Thank you for your kind comments. Thanks to Candace, who is the usual teacher of this class at the studio. And the clients...oh my goodness. They were so open to a new teacher. This was, and is, a wonderful feeling. No hidden agenda. Good clean, guided movement---all so the body can feel better in whatever it chooses to do.
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin