Refresh your Practice<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 2333

Refresh your Practice
Karen Sanzo
Class 2333

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Finally a workout I can actually do! I have been using a reformer for 2 years but have neck and back issues and mild scoliosis so it has been very difficult to do many of the moves. I am a young 69 years old and don't give up easily, but oh my poor neck and upper back...ouch!
Yay for more Karen on Pilates Anytime!!!!
2 people like this.
Karen, your classes are great, I aways learn something from you. Thanks for inspiring us.
2 people like this.
Karen, your classes are great, I aways learn something from you. Thanks for inspiring us.
Karen Sanzo
1 person likes this.
Thanks Laurine, Jeri Ann, and Rita!!!
The first comments--I love them!!
and...yes....workouts that work.
Keep it up.
1 person likes this.
Nice! I m just getting back on the reformer after a back/hip issue. This was perfect. I appreciate your precise cuing. I learn so much from your style. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
As always Karen is great, my favorite PA instructor. I thought to myself after running, whew...but she got me ;)
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed it so much I did it again tonight. Plank is still really hard on my back but I have gotten brave enough to stand on the reformer!

2 people like this.
Hi Karen! So nice to see you here again! Well who said a refresher wasn't going to be work! This was just great, I just loved your queue "lift the butt before the foot" Thank you!
2 people like this.
Karen, you are wonderful! Actually, - going back does´t mean that it is going to be much easier.. It means to look for the right challenge! And concentrate again! Thank you!
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin