Refresh your Practice<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 2333

Refresh your Practice
Karen Sanzo
Class 2333

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved this 'refresh'. Really helpful cues on finding new connections with the classic exercises. So smart and helpful and felt great on my body.
1 person likes this.
It's like coming home! Have always loved your style and you!:)
1 person likes this.
Love Karen. Her directions are always so clear. Great cues! Thank you.
1 person likes this.
I like your way of teaching and how you explain us how to do the exercises being conscious of our position.
Thank you very much.
1 person likes this.
Karen, thank you for an excellent refresh! Loves your point about top of head connected to belly and the fore arms connecting shoulders,ribs and truck. Also brilliant was your differentiate b/w posterior tilt and neutral as well as roll back and articulate going up. Quick question on roll back the head rest was up? Wondered what your reasoning was on that? This can really help my clients
Gratefully Yours,
1 person likes this.
This is just wonderful! A great workout to do and a fantastic video for teachers to watch. What a gift you have given us!
Ann H
1 person likes this.
thank you Karen. Brilliant teaching tips and I have already allocated certain cues and exercises to specific clients! Really useful workoutl
1 person likes this.
I liked this class for the realism and spontaneity, you can definitely see a loooot of teaching experience here from a wonderful Karen Sanzo and it is so inspiring. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!
Lori
1 person likes this.
A killer "refresh", surprisingly hard. Can you explain a little more or do a closeup on the forearm explanation you were giving. I couldn't see it and didn't really understand what I was going for. Overall love your cuing and felt this class in a way that I don't always feel a reformer class. Excellent reminders. Thanks.
1 person likes this.
Hi,
I have watched several times...such great work!
Thanks!
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin