Upper Body Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 234

Upper Body Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 234

Watch this Class
Thanks Maria!
1 person likes this.
I did this class a while ago. I came back to it today for the first time and forgot how much I enjoyed it. I love the use of the hand weights and how they create the energy lines in the body. Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Kristi- great instruction. Your sense of humor makes the difficult parts more enjoyable. The mermaid with hand weights is fantastic: very good spine and back energizing. Do more classes like this!
2 people like this.
I just love this class! And re: above...I like "chatty" because I learn soooo much from all those little nuggets you share. Much appreciated.
Yes yes yes!!! Just what I needed. I love adding weights to pilates. This was a great class, beginning to end. Thanks, Kristi!

I love that this site makes it easy to find just what I am in the mood for: apparatus (always mat for me), additional props, level, duration, etc.
Well if all of that isn't sweet music to my ears! Thank you Catherine!
I love how aware you are of the class. I love your cueing. Each Exercise is so precise and detailed as a whole. Its not chatty. Its a talent that you have! I enjoy it! Makes me feel like I am in a real class not just watching a regular non personal DVD! Loved this class!!!
Thank you Misty!
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin