Exploring Advanced Movements<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2345

Exploring Advanced Movements
Amy Havens
Class 2345

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Thank you Amy! I had an anterior cervical fusion 15 years ago (with bone graft and titanium plates). I discovered Pilates 10 years later. I usually feel like I'm "cheating" when I modify by holding my neck with hands/theraband/ring during many of the abdominal exercises. With this class I could do it all without any modifications. It felt terrific. Thank you for keeping your personal practice so real for all of us. I hear the lilt in your voice when its going great and the oh well next time tone when it doesn't. That kind of forgiving attitude is lovely to see modeled too! :)
1 person likes this.
Amy ... You are easily my top favorite instructor on PA. Your classes always provide the challenge, stretch and calmness I seek in my practice. Please keep filming mat classes. As a fellow instructor, I love challenging and motivating myself with exciting new mat classes at home and yours consistently deliver :)
Brenda B
1 person likes this.
Awesome
1 person likes this.
We have the same back, Amy! My first rollup is also a bit sticky...loved this class and I'm going to check out your others on here too. Bisous de Paris!
Cher
1 person likes this.
Intense and so great ! Love it. A great and fast challenge. Many thanks for this great class.
1 person likes this.
Short and challenging class. That's what I needed! Thank you Amy!
1 person likes this.
Great class! Lots of challenges but at a doable pace that wasn't overwhelming. My spine feels amazing after all the rolling at the end!
2 people like this.
Great form, Amy!!! So fun to finally meet you in person at PMA!!!
1 person likes this.
Love it! More like this :)
1 person likes this.
Had some challenging moves for me, I will do this class again....
11-20 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin