Short and Sweet Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 2365

Short and Sweet Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 2365

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Nice and efficient workout. It' s so importonant to learn how to move correctly the torathic spine in orden to improve the lumbar back movements too and the relation between them. Fitball and softball are great to improve and deepen into Pilates exercises. Thanks for your cueing too Kristi
1 person likes this.
Thank you. Nice short but efficient class.
Loved it! Perfect for a quick morning workout, and your cues are excellent, thanks!
Laurie C
2 people like this.
Kristi, loved this quick but very effective workout. I did this class first thing in the morning now I'm ready to begin my day! A HUGE thank you for all your effects in creating this amazing outlet for all of us to enjoy! I just can't get enough of pilates anytime!! I hope one day I will be able to do a class at the studio.
2 people like this.
Thank you Kristi! It was an excellent class. It was nice to hear that the class was just on my special request, I feel special :) and waiting for more of that. Greetings from Poland!
Great! Loved the ab work! Will do the 100's in my class tomorrow! Seems like so many of us struggle with the 100s and this will make it very doable and effective! Thank you Kristi! Oh and I just loved when we were doing hamstring work on the ball and you talked about pressing more with the right foot and then the left.
Yay! I'm so glad you saw it Monika! It's even better that you liked it! Thanks for the suggestion!

Connie, Laurie, Laura, Karena and Mercedes I also really appreciate your feedback too! Thank you!
Stephanie Herman
great job Kristi, clear cues, good technique, good workout,
Stephanie
Thank you so much Stephanie!
PS: Laurie, I hope you do come to the studio one day!
1-10 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin