Upper Body Theraband<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 237

Upper Body Theraband
Amy Havens
Class 237

Watch this Class
loved the class! a great short exercise for those who don't have a lot of time to do an hour class.
Hi Carmen.....yes, we try to put up classes that vary in length so if a person only has 10 minutes, we can provide the perfect class for that. Sometimes these short classes are just right and perfect to mix in with other activities ike coming home from taking a walk or jog etc. Glad you liked it!
Nice class, thanks. Especially liked the interaction with the class -natural and helpful cues.
Thank you Cathy! It's nice to hear feedback!
wow i loved this class, i can do it while my son takes a nap, though short it gives a great work out
Hi Nancy! Yes, that's perfect.....squeeze in these short workouts during naptime, brilliant! Glad you enjoyed it!
As a massage therapist these shoulder exercises were amazing. Exactly what I needed to do after a day of work at the spa.
Thank you Robyn! Keep up your Pilates education and training.....you'll feel every ounce of your effort and be amazed at what Pilates will do for your life! I look forward to hearing from you again!
Thank you! I feel so good after that. I enjoyed the movement and your teaching style!
Oh nice , that was super to end my day! Love the brand and got many ideas to try on my students. Thanks Amy.
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin