Upper Body Theraband<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 237

Upper Body Theraband
Amy Havens
Class 237

Watch this Class
Hi Candace......yay.....glad you enjoyed this class! Thank you for your post!!
Such a great strech. With a baby, I am constantly tight in that area, what a help!
Great feedback for me...thanks Liz!!
Hello Amy....I do a lot of reformer, chair, and spine corrector. My goal this summer is to take more mat classes and use other props, bands, rings, balls, etc. Just took this class as an add on after a 30 min reformer taught by Kristi. I enjoyed it so much and am extremely motivated to take all you guys have got to give. Thank You!!!
Katherine! Thank you.....and yes, take as many classes as you can! We have so much to offer---as you can see--- and the combination of equipment and mat is always wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to comment!!
Can't wait to add this to my class at the Y!Have a couple of ladies with back issues...this will give them something they can work on at home!
Hi Ginger...Yes...your women will love this and some of these exercises are so easy to do at home! Thank you for taking class and commenting!!
I'm always amazed at how much good quality stuff you manage to squeeze into your short workouts ! Thanks Amy :))
Aw thanks Anne! I give it my best shot!!
amazing like all your classes!! Blessings!
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin