Restorative Reformer<br>Cara Reeser<br>Class 2375

Restorative Reformer
Cara Reeser
Class 2375

Watch this Class
Deb
Great class Cara. Even more excited now to see you in Phila. in a few weeks!
I loved the first five minutes of this class, and then my video feed through Roku froze and started hiccupping. I could not play the remainder of the workout. Has anyone else had this problem? (I really look forward to completing it; Cara is one of my favorites!)
My video keeps freezing as well. I'm on a mobile device though hmmm
Amy and Stacy ~ I'm sorry you are both having trouble with this video freezing. I recommend restarting your devices to clear away the other processes that are running. If you continue to have trouble, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
Fun class. Great reminder of some of the simple exercises are so great! Thank you
loved this class!. . My body really liked warming up the shoulder girdle and back body before footwork. Made a big difference for me. Thanks!
Helen H
So DISAPPOINTING! Not the class which I guess would have been great but the NETWORK errors that interrupted the class six times until I couldn't bear going back, stopping, readjusting. This doesn't ever happen with my laptop. This is my second class after taking a break from Pilates Anytime and I have to say if this continues, I will not. having great videos you can't watch is useless. So disappointed.
Helen, I am so sorry about this. Email them at Pilates Anytime and I am sure they will do what they can to help. I appreciate your post.
Helen, there is nothing more frustrating than trying workout or watch a video when he keeps stopping. If you have closed programs you are using and restarted your computer recently and are still having this problem, please email Gia at Contact@pilatesnaytime.com and she will further try to troubleshoot for you.
Helen ~ I'm sorry you were having trouble with this video. We have made an update to our video player which might be causing the problem. I recommend switching back to our old video player till we have fixed all of the bugs. You can do this under Video Player Options. Please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com if you continue to have trouble.
11-20 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin