Mat for Posture<br>Cara Reeser<br>Class 2378

Mat for Posture
Cara Reeser
Class 2378

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this smart class. I am working hard to regain strength in my core and neck after a muscle disease that severely weakened my core (and other muscles too). Figuring out how to re-integrate my cervical spine has been really tough! The use of the towel for neck support in this class is brilliant and beneficial. Also, brilliant to instruct external rotation of the shoulders in forward stretch. My PT has been trying to fix this "trap tightening" for months and bingo, now I see where it is coming from. Yay!!
1 person likes this.
Andrea Andrea I am glad it worked for you. I have another mat class that addresses the neck that you might find helpful. Good luck! Cara
Even better after having done your neck tutorial, thank you so very much. Any one have any thoughts about what prevents me from lifting my hands off my bumm when I am prone, hands interlaced doing the triple kick? Is it subscap weakness? No rush to answer if you even answer at all . Again, thank you!!!
1 person likes this.
Andrea Andrea not subscap but more likely you need to work your scapular Adductors. Practice squeezing your blades together standing, that is the action you are looking for. I hope this helps.
Great advice and thank you very much! I really appreciate your follow up with me. It's been a long journey and Pilates Anytime and you and Trent have been so helpful to me. Thanks!!!!
Candace
2 people like this.
I am a participant in this class and have done more than 5 times at home. I just love it! Thank you again!
Beautiful class Cara. Great to see a range of abilities in the class and the progress made from start to finish. I'll be looking forward to using some of this class with my mat clients here in the UK (and focusing on our 'bums')!! Sarahx
Great class x and funny too
This is amazing ; I felt deeply mindfull and focused what I am letting go...thank you
Julie C
Enjoyed this as my start to the day.......I get distracted and don't sign in to Pilates Anytime and then soon as I do I'm hooked again......Autumn is here in the UK so I have more time to do much needed pilates and this was a great class to remind me of the benefits. I can't keep doing your beginners series
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin