Energetic Reformer<br>John Garey<br>Class 2383

Energetic Reformer
John Garey
Class 2383

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
great class John!
1 person likes this.
John you are absolutely my kind of instructor. Clear precise and exciting. You give so much respect to the student they can't help but give of their best. Thank you so much and please return soon with more mat classes too.
Eimear G
1 person likes this.
Nice. Great to see a STOTT reformer here at last. Watched this from an armchair on a Friday evening, but look forward to trying it 'en studio' next week.
1 person likes this.
Thank you John! This was a great class and I love the reverse plank variation and the pike to cobra! I will be using that for some of my clients!
sandyjgrant
1 person likes this.
There i was laughing along with you again :) Your cueing and timing are just perfect for working along at home. Loved how you taught the short spine - very difficult for me to teach this one, so I'm looking forward to trying with your cues. Loved all the exercises and great variations to some classic moves. Hope you plan on sticking around PA! Will be watching for more!
Frances H
2 people like this.
Hey John- Loved your class: the clean cuing, the clever teaser, AND your sense of humor! Hadn't taken a class from you in ~ >decade. I felt as though you were just teaching me! ??
1 person likes this.
I agree with Diana... Stability Chair workout John ! ;)
Frances Hoyte, I know you're talking to John, but your feedback makes my heart sing! What you said is precisely the point of this website. Thank you.
PS: John, the welcome you are receiving here on PA is so well deserved given your tremendous dedication and commitment to teaching movement, and frankly, JOY all these years. The fact that you are so wonderful a person too, makes it all the more fun to shower you with accolades and love. Please come back again... and again!
1 person likes this.
Awesome class! Big thanks!
21-30 of 117

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin