Shoulder & Pelvic Placement<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 2387

Shoulder & Pelvic Placement
Monica Wilson
Class 2387

Watch this Class
Excelent class. Now I want more. Will keep going. Greeti gs from Spain.
1 person likes this.
WOW!! I can't believe how much this taught me about the re-organization of my body! Fantastic teaching and queuing. I will do this over and over and go back and forth between these classes. Thank you for helping me in my recovery process, from a neuromuscular disease.
May I ask, how many times a week should one do pilates, does the core need to 'rest' like other muscle groups?
Thanks a million.
Monica Wilson
Hi Andrea! So glad you were able to tap into the right muscles through the curing! I would recommend practicing Pilates 3xs a week. You can do mat exercises every day, not reformer, but I think you’ll get a lot more out of it if you rest a day in between. Rest your brain too:)
1 person likes this.
I am just now finding this series. It is absolutely wonderful!
1 person likes this.
I am just now finding this series. It is absolutely wonderful!
1 person likes this.
I have a question. Please answer at your convenience. Thank you.
When doing a roll down, from a seated position, knees bent and feet on the floor,( hands holding behind each knee), as I tip the pelvis toward the navel and and the thoracic spine starts to curve DO I ENGAGE MY GLUTES FOR STABILITY GOING DOWN? Same question regarding rolling up. Thank you so very much. I appreciate it.
1 person likes this.
this is a great class...with your simple but targeted explanations Pilates becomes much more effective...I enjoyed a lot; thank you so much Monica.
Monica Wilson
I am so happy you are enjoying this series Cigdem! Thank you for all of your comments and feedback:)
1 person likes this.
I LOVED this.. it feels really good..
thank you Monica Wilson
1 person likes this.
I looove these exercises! I can feel them working my muscles. I have been exercising at the gym regularly for more than 25 years (time goes by waaaay too fast!) and I want to stay lean, limber and flexible. I see people at the gym who are strong, but they are stiff with those big muscles and they walk in a "clunky" way, like their muscles are too bulky and prevent them from being flexible...yuuuck!
21-30 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin