Mat in the Middle<br>Blossom L.<br>Class 2397

Mat in the Middle
Blossom L.
Class 2397

Watch this Class
M C
Very good workout x
thanks blossom! stuck inside in the DC blizzard, did the twisty 1/2 barrel workout followed by this one and it was great for working out the shoveling kinks! fun fun fun and i can have my tequila now.....
Hi Billie! So nice to hear from you via PA. I am glad you got a workout in even in this snow! Wish I was having tequila with you. xoxo
1 person likes this.
Challenging, rocking, singing class…lol!!New Variations!!!
Thank you!! Thank you "Jane Fonda"
Great class, thanks a lot for the nice variantions!
Oh that was fun. Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Loved this thank Blossom i can't wait for your new workouts to really enjoy all your classes and your energy too, I suppose you don't have any plans to come to London soon 😊😊
Darren Tickle, thanks for your comment. Unfortunately no UK for me this year.
People are too nice in their comments. I like to be constructive. This sequence is just OK. It's not that difficult. Blossom seems to be unprepared, often dealing with her hair and jewelry and also making the exercises more for the models in the video than for people at home. The placement of the models is strange when related to what you're doing on your own mat. There is a lot of superfluous talking and it seems like the models aren't in very athletic shape, as there is referencing to this class being hard and it's just not. It's a level 2/3 and I want to see people as fit as me modeling the movements. There are elements about this class that probably will make me skip doing it a second time.
Thank you Angela. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. The "models" are in fact students of Blossom's and/or teachers. Amy and I who direct these shoots will take to heart all of what you say here and be especially mindful of student placement, and superfluous talking going forward.
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin